The Iphigenie Factor - Meeting another Malignant Self

What happens when you meet better version of your self? When I rephrase this sentence, what happened to me when I met a better Narc than me?

Shudders run through my spine when I recount those harrowing moments when I slowly started recollecting initial days of meeting the character called Dallia or Iphigenie Amoutzias or Malana Taresi.

Don't get me wrong! DalliaIphigenie Amoutzias and Malana Taresi is the same person boxed in 3 different characters that too within a span of 5 years!!

In the next series of blogs, I will narrate my interactions with Iphigenie Amoutzias. The subtleties in the language used between 2 Narcs is worth listening.

It was always a tug of war when we interacted with each other, ultimately I got the hang of how dangerous Iphigenie was, compared to the pesky games I'd play.



*Post edited in Feb 2019 to add & link to Iphigenies' interview on a self sponsored radio show