Iphigenie hatred towards Sree Maa and Shriji




In the following transcripts you will see how Iphigenie Amoutzias was proud to be a Narcissist and was happy to create the destruction of Kosmic Fusion. I was able to see the shades of Narcissist in Iphigenie as I also have the same shades and I was trying to help her reflect on her actions by having a heart to heart chat with her. Iphigenie has displayed typical patterns of Narcissists to attack and destroy after having the supply taken from her. These transcripts will tell you the real story of what Iphigenie was doing behind the scenes, not her victim act that she is selling to all the media.

Kindly click on the link below to hear the conversation between Rita and Iphigenie

Iphigenie discloses her hatred towards Sree Maa and Shri Ji


Iphigenie Amoutzias shares about her inner most feeling with me. This was actually shocking for me as well being a covert Narcissist because I never experience this sort of emotion towards Sree Maa .. Though my intention was also not right... And I also played my games because that came naturally to me… but something was very different about Sree Maa...

This is the first time I felt very peaceful and actually could see that Sree Maa’s Unconditional love and compassion was to help me…. And being a narcissist, trusting people does not come naturally to me..   But what i felt towards Sree Maa .. it is extremely hard for a person like me to put into words. Because this is the first time, I was able to experience any feeling like these and that is why something in me started to respond back slowly …

Iphigenie Amoutzias:There was dislike.. I did not like her..

Iphigenie Amoutzias: I hated in the end.. I hated her … Sree Maa…. and i didnt... I  hated when i was  in the Ashram...I hated hearing Sree Maa’s voice upstairs and was defiant and that was my idea of having power over Sree Maa so that was.. I felt my power over Sree Maa and I yah...hated .. and also i hated Shri Ji


Summary

While we were working together, Iphigenie Amoutzias did share her doubts with me all the time about Sree Maa but I never knew that how much hatred was in her.

It is very sad to witness about how Toxic a narcissist mind can be and more sad that even when someone is helping us, we are incapable to experience this, moreover, end up hurting that genuine person. I really hope Iphigenie can wake up and stop destroying herself and able to see that people like us needs desperate help...