Narcissists hate looking into Mirror

Ps: Kindly use earphones to hear to the audio clearly

Chat between Nandini and Iphigenie (Dallia, Meera and Malana Taresi) in 23rd May 2017

Kindly click below link to hear the conversation between Nandini and Iphigenie


 Narcissists hate looking into the Mirror


This chat shows the level of  Grandiosity in Spiritual world. We 3 of us, thought we are some special divine people and wanted the Title of “Special” to feel good about the broken small self and hated to see any issues within, but enjoyed pointing fingers at others.  In this chat you will see how Iphigenie Amoutzias and myself did not like Will, who claimed that he is son of God, because that threatened us. It also clearly shows how we like to live in Bubble and hate to see the Mirror...

I was the witness that Iphigenie Amoutzias  was provoking and attacking Will because she hated Will and Aroha who were having out of Body experience while she was the only one who was left out.... 


Please Note that Iphigenie is also known as Meera and Dallia and Malana Taresi

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Mhm. That i can’t remember. With Will, i didn’t like Will.

Rita: Are you sure you didn’t like Will?

Iphigenie Amoutzias: No

Rita: What was the reason?

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Because he felt so special, he thought he was

Rita: But you feel special about yourself

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Yes, i did but cannot see it in others

My observation: Only a narcissist can not tolerate anyone's happiness or goodness.. these are the nuances..

Rita: But isn’t he exactly like you?

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Yes, yah he called himself son of Jehovah… or something

Rita: Were you jealous of him, because he was calling him, and you don’t have any labels on you.
You were not jealous? i was jealous, i was like yah, whatever, you can’t be this. how can you be better than me?

Iphigenie Amoutzias: yah, that as well

Rita: That’s why you didn’t like him, right?

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Yes, and actually i didn’t like him before he opened his mouth the first i met him, because he thought he was such a great guy and girls are lining up for him, that kind of energy

My Observation: SHE HAS SO MANY WORDS WHEN SHE IS TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE SHE DOES NOT LIKE...

Rita: But you have the same energy, right? Don’t you think about yourself in the same way, in a woman form?

Iphigenie Amoutzias: yes

My observation: BUT NOT MUCH WORDS WHEN SHE HAS TO SELF REFLECT.. TYPICAL SIGN OF NARCISSIST

Rita: Yes, that you are so great, and you can have any men.

Iphigenie Amoutzias: i can have any men, i can

My observation: what's the need to double confirm it  to me, did she got threatened when i questioned her...

Rita: But didn’t you do the same thing, you are the same person right?

Iphigenie Amoutzias: yes

Rita: And you thought that you are daughter of some God or something, didn’t you?

Iphigenie Amoutzias: yes

Rita: So he was a threat to you again, a competition.

Iphigenie Amoutzias: i don’t know about a threat, i didn't like, i think i didn't like to see the MIRROR … (1.42 min)


Summary

No narcissist can tolerate a Mirror...... Being a Self  confessed Narcissist , i can vouch on this and I know inside out how a narcissist operates and thinks...


Even being a narcissist myself, I could see at one point that how much Sree Maa is sacrificing to help me. No one in this world have time, patience and energy to deal with such a sick and twisted mind, who change the masks with the drop of a hat.. Sree Maa caught me all the time and showed me the mirror which made it extremely hard for me to run away from my own grey shades. It was not at all easy to come out of the  bubble but every small step made me feel lighter and more peaceful and gave courage to keep moving forward … Sree Maa never gave up on me and constantly held my hand even when I kept on back stabbing and sabotaging because this is all I  knew...and even if I didn't want to do, I still end up sabotaging….



This backstabbing nature came very naturally to me and thats why it was extremely hard to put a full stop to it.... I did not know how to be real, authentic. But Sree Maa sacrificed sleep, food and personal time, for people like me, whom even the world says to have NO CONTACT RULE....

Its time.. to see the truth and acknowledge the hard work, love and compassion been showered continuously, non stop... Is this is not a miracle than what is? A covert narcissist is able to come out openly and accept... Does  this not  prove anything about the hand which is holding me??????