Iphigenie claims she didn't want Kosmic Fusion to grow in New Zealand


Ps: Kindly use earphones to hear to the audio clearly

Chat between Nandini and Iphigenie (Dallia, Meera and Malana Taresi) in June 2017

In the following transcripts you will see how Iphigenie Amoutzias was proud to be a Narcissist and was happy to create the destruction of Kosmic Fusion. I was able to see the shades of Narcissist in Iphigenie as I also have the same shades and I was trying to help her reflect on her actions by having a heart to heart chat with her. Iphigenie has displayed typical patterns of Narcissists to attack and destroy after having the supply taken from her. These transcripts will tell you the real story of what Iphigenie was doing behind the scenes, not her victim act that she is selling to all the media. Audio recording, Kindly click the below link.

"I didn't want Kosmic Fusion to grow in New Zealand" - Iphigenie Amoutzias

In this chat Iphigenie is very proudly telling me how she destroyed Kosmic Fusion. She is still doing it, by running a SMEAR CAMPAIGN. She actually never wanted Kosmic Fusion to grow in NZ or anywhere.


In fact after listening to this conversation,  you will understand how a Malignant Narcissist operates in a very sick and twisted Manner. Just because a person "acts" like a  victim does not means she is a really a victim, and for a Narcissist crying Victim comes very naturally.

I myself  had always played the Victim card and  very easily got away from the mayhem I created. I knew how to use and abuse the word ‘victim’ by constantly playing with the feeling of genuine people. Iphigenie Amoutzias psychotic mind can be seen quite clearly in our conversation.

Iphigenie Amoutzias: I wanted to be the Stronger One..

Rita: do you feel it now?

Iphigenie Amoutzias: yes I am the stronger one... and yes that’s what I felt.. I always felt that I am stronger than ANYONE

My observation: This is a very typical Narcissist way of thinking. We all narcissist believe that we are invincible. It is the bubble which is very hard to break. Only a supernova catalyst like Sree Maa Shri Ji can awaken the voice of the true self, then and only then the many personalities which we channel can be put aside.

Rita: Including Sree Maa Shri Ji?
Iphigenie Amoutzias: Yah..of course
My Observation: please see the confidence in the way she talks, there is no pressure from my side and she is very aware of what she is talking. she is not nervous at all.

Rita: So what’s with the cult? While we were in the meeting you were...actually that i did not like it and went to Sree Maa Shri Ji that i literally had the problem with you that time. Because I could not believe that you were in Kosmic Fusion for two years.. I think I did share it with you... 2 years or 3 years and the way you were talking in front of everyone about Kosmic Fusion..you were not talking but you were just pretending..  In a way
My observation: for Full story of How Miss Iphigenie Amoutzias strategically played her game in Kosmic Fusion NZ please read       (https://transformationofnarcissist.blogspot.com/2018/08/entry-of-malignant-narcisist.html)

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Misleading
My observation: There is no force but actually she is admitting... helloooo CIFS... WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THAT???

Rita: Misleading and creating the doubts.

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Yah

Rita: On each and everyone

Iphigenie Amoutzias: That’s how I work, I mislead. I am not saying, so that nobody can ...say you saying (.49sec)

My observation: Here actually Iphigenie is giving me advice on how to be subtle. This is typical way of how a narcissist plays the game by misleading and creating doubts with an intention to cause confusion in the mind of people.
Rita: Sorry?

Iphigenie Amoutzias: So nobody can say, you said, because I didn’t say it and that was misleading. That’s the way i work. (.56 sec)

My observation: Here actually Iphigenie is giving me a lesson on how to be subtle. I had revealed about my NPD end of 2016 when she was still hiding. Her agenda came to light only after Renu’s nervous breakdown and her abrupt exit  in March 2017 pointed fingers at Iphigenie Amoutzias 2nd vicious attack on Renu .

Rita: So you create the doubts so that they can do what you want to do. So you are controlling everyone, right?

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Yes yes..

My observation: Double Yes, without even a pause or a break.. what else I need to say?

Rita: And you don’t like to be controlled but you want to control everyone

Iphigenie Amoutzias: yah..yah

Iphigenie Amoutzias: And Sree Maa did not get into that and of course I did not like that. From the beginning, very beginning from the dance class, there was no control...very different... i didn’t like that definitely (1.15 min)

My observation: Iphigenie is taking her own sweet time here to answer, to go deep and share how she felt
Rita: This is the first time you were being challenged.

Rita: You been made to see the mirror and you were not happy

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Yah

Iphigenie Amoutzias: And I, and I have been challenged before with my students who had big ego but Sree Maa still had something which I wanted to have. I was jealous and I wanted to stay with Sree Maa and know more about what Sree Maa knew and be involved (1.42 min)

Rita: And slyly take over

Iphigenie Amoutzias: And then do my own thing with all  that knowledge.(2.06min)

My observation: Please notice that, in this conversation, Iphigenie Amoutzias is not simply agreeing to what i am saying, She is making sure to talk about her own View. She already started making her own website in German and stealing all the information in a very subtle way...by making it look like its all under the Seva  for Kosmic Fusion.  And thats how a Narcissist work so that if they are caught, fingers can never be pin pointed at them

Rita: Have you realized the gravity of what you have done in NZ

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Yes

Rita: towards Kosmic Fusion..

Iphigenie Amoutzias: I stopped the whole movement.... the whole.... I destroyed the whole seeds. Totally. (2.18 min)

My Observation:There is no emotions or regret for her devious actions and her desire to completely destroy someone. Very selective of the words .

Rita: How did you do that?

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Well bit by bit, by doing nothing so that nothing can flourish.. Nothing can... ..and I also thought ..my God ..if we get bigger..aaa.. I have to get more involved and it will be so exhausting and didn’t want to do more. (2.33 min)

Rita: No, you didn’t want Sree Maa Shri Ji to grow. You don’t want Kosmic Fusion to grow but if you want yourself to grow.

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Yes, that’s what I just said...

My observation: Iphigenie Amoutzias’s attitude shows how proud she is of her capacity to destroy Sree Maa's vision purely due to her jealousy and envy, for this even the people that could benefit had to be destroyed. The level of malignancy can be seen in the way she talks about it so casually with another covert Narc like her.

Rita: But you said you were exhausted

Iphigenie Amoutzias: No no, if Kosmic Fusion will go bigger in NZ that is exhausting for me because then i have to be more involved... to  make it work and i didn’t want that

Rita: Make it work, what?

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Kosmic Fusion..in NZ.

Rita: No no, but you want to destroy

Iphigenie Amoutzias: That’s right yeah.

Rita: I thought you said you don’t want to work, to flourish.

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Yes but also if more people are involved then I need to work as a team... I need to  .. I am one of many, so if they all leave, I am always remaining, I am the more important one. (3.31 min)

Rita: I don’t think, i really understood something else. You mean to say leaving more people mean having more work for you to destroy the people, because obviously you are not letting anyone stay in Kosmic Fusion

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Yah

My Observation: Her casual yah is very obviously showing off that she has no regrets of how she was destroying Kosmic Fusion and eliminating other volunteers and manipulating with the Pulsars. The level of sadistic self absorption is visible.

Rita: That was never your intention. So whoever comes ..whoever comes.. definitely you put the seeds on them

Iphigenie Amoutzias: yah..yah

Rita: so that they can be destroyed or that you can also create more of Dallia? in Kosmic Fusion so that they can help doing more of your work

Iphigenie Amoutzias: because , I want to be the one important one.. I want to be the one people look up to me and then when maybe they become stronger than me then i cut them down...That’s total jealousy ..total disregard of their journey  and  of course I didn’t want Kosmic Fusion to grow. I didn’t want the thought that there would be big group of great people and I am just one of them... couldn’t ...didn’t like that .. didn’t know what to do with that...(4.13 min)

My observation:  Iphigenie Amoutzias smiled smugly while saying this to me, being just one of the many in a group of great people meant competition for her. This is what Narcs like her and me do we will remove anyone and if need come everyone from our life as no one can be better than us. This is because of the Grandiosity and jealousy. Yet the article portrayed a sinister person like Iphigenie Amoutzias as a victim. Think again ….is she really a victim???

Rita: So you were happy that one by one everyone was leaving?

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Yah, it was easier..

Rita: Did you ever thought you can manipulate someone who can be with you and you work, together with them and destroy Kosmic Fusion?

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Did I ever think that I manipulate someone?

My observation : This is what she is doing right now along with Joy Kuo as they both had the same agenda in a way, one wanted to destroy Kosmic Fusion and start her own group with the teachings she learnt from Sree Maa and  and Joy Kuo wanted to replace Sree Maa and Shri Ji with her and Clarito after stealing all the Intellectual property. Joy Kuo was going to fool other Chinese people like her while Iphigenie had already decided to target Germany. THis is how devious Narcissist are and how little conscience they have…ready to destroy everyone’s lives...

Rita: Manipulate in a way or to brainwash someone in that sort of way so that they can help you out. They can be the partner in the crime?

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Do the same?

Rita: Same with you.

Iphigenie Amoutzias: No, it’s all about me.

Rita: All about you

Iphigenie Amoutzias: No, I can’t have someone else

Rita: Do you see how you think and how your patterns are?

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Yes .. I do.. I do..I do.. absolutely ..(5.48 min)

Summary


Iphigenie Amoutzias was in full control of the conversation and was talking with me on her own will and... admitting by her own accord and that too very proudly about her sinister intention to damage Kosmic Fusion. We were having a very casual chat , where she is revealing herself very openly and actually feeling very superior and great about it.This is how a Narcissist feels good, when he/she acknowledges the  damage and destruction they have caused, it actually gives Narcissist a very high feeling. Narcissists are sadist, we  get pleasure in causing pain to others and worst part, we cannot see anything wrong with it..

Once I also thought it was very normal to behave in this way. A Narcissist mind is very sick, that we do not have the ability to see the goodness around. Misleading, Judging, controlling, demanding, manipulating, sabotaging and destroying seems normal and comes very naturally to us.

For eg, There was this very beautiful  girl which  I was very Jealous of because in my sick head she was stealing "my attention which is my Narcissist Supply". so  rather than going away, I wanted to destroy her and break her first, so that I can feel better about myself. so i started misleading people about this girl of how she is not good, trying finding faults, most of the time creating the faults and make the other people involved in a way so that they can talk bad about her, which ultimately gave me a very high feeling. I am ashamed to admit but this is the hard core truth. if a Narcissist is jealous, we have to destroy that person first before we can move forward and do not at all mind, to mislead people or brainwash them to use them as a flying monkey. In fact feel entitled to behave in this manner as  in our sick twisted mind we see people are just like an object... and Iphigenie Amoutzias proves this in this chat. Justice needs to be done...