Hysterical laugh at my vulnerability


PS: Kindly use earphone to listen to voice file clearly

Following chat happened at my shop in June 2017, when Iphigenie Amoutzias visited me to talk.

Kindly click the below link to listen to the conversation



In this whole chat, I was having a casual chat with Iphigenie. This is the time when I was most vulnerable, in a self reflecting mode while my father was not well, due to which I was very disturbed. 


I felt so heart broken when Iphigenie laughed at my situation while I was sharing my feelings, shortly after this conversation, I went back to India.



Rita: so what was that then? when you said .. I do care u know .. I did not care

Iphigenie Amoutzias: my goodness... that was.. goodness... my goodness .. i was like where that this comes from

Rita: so  what you wanna say about that ...

Iphigenie  Amoutzias: upstairs i realised that  ugly..mmmm... self is coming out and actually i could not control it.

Rita: you felt that .. you .. you know why you were sad?  because your face was coming out .. not because of me

Iphigenie  Amoutzias : no ...no

Rita .. you were.. sad .

Iphigenie Amoutzias: yah yah

Rita: it was never about me ... you were scared that .. oh my God .. if somebody could see me real self is coming out. That’s why you were sad.

Iphigenie Amoutzias:  yup...it was about me that i could not control  it

Rita:  Iphigenie Amoutzias, you laughed at me ... the way you laughed at me .. who will laugh at that situation.

Iphigenie Amoutzias: yah in the Garage that day

Rita: so what was your intention

Iphigenie Amoutzias: i wanted to make you..MMM.. ... i wanted to break you ..that was my intention .. (.50 sec)

Rita: you enjoyed it when I was going through  it

Iphigenie Amoutzias: yah

Rita: didnt you .. Didnt you  Meera

Iphigenie Amoutzias: yes .. i did

Rita: you enjoyed it right

Iphigenie Amoutzias: yes at that moment ... i did..

Rita: at that moment or all the moments .. when I was going through. you have to be honest

Iphigenie Amoutzias: i felt ..mmm... i enjoyed having  the Power  over you .. yes  that i enjoyed ..

My Observation: Please note Iphigenie Amoutzias is taking her own sweet time to answer... no force..

Rita: that you can do anything and can break me

Iphigenie Amoutzias: yah .. that i enjoyed


Summary

Laughing at people's pain is what narcissists do and I was reaping what I sowed. I have caught myself, on so many occasions that when someone was sharing their pain, a smirk comes on my face which was extremely hard to stop.

Iphigenie was reflecting exactly the same emotions like I felt various times. This is our (Narcs) true face, which we hide under the mask of nice and compassionate person.