Executing Power over another Narc


Rita is also known as Nandini and Iphigenie Amoutzias is also known as Dallia and Meera And Malians Taresi Following chat happened at my shop in June 2017, when Iphigenie Amoutzias visited me to talk.

PS: kindly use earphone to listen to voice file clearly 

Kindly click below link to hear the conversation between Rita and Iphigenie 

Iphigenie executing Power over another Narc


Iphigenie Amoutzias mention in one of her fake paid interview that her Bully started to come out during her stay in Ashram House and blamed her bullying on Kosmic Fusion...

My question - if a glass is empty, then no matter how much you shake,will water come out?? … no, right?

what happens if glass is half full, a little shake????...... water will start to come out..
Same way, Narcissist mask can easily fall off, if anyone stays with them for sometime and able to see their true colours.

Bully was always there in Iphigenie Amoutzias and when she came to live in Ashram house, mask could not stay longer and started to come out, and like a typical Narcissist, first thing, is to blame others, and to say that she is a bully because of others. The strangest part is, people are buying her story..

That's why narcissists are able to do murder and walk away, freely...
Below is the conversation where Iphigenie Amoutzias admits her having power over me, when I was at most vulnerable stage of self reflection… and she behaved in this manner with me, when ever Sree Maa was travelling.

She used to provoke me to such an extent so that I can give some reaction to her and any small reaction, she would exaggerate and put me into trouble and that's exactly how even I have played the games with my victims..

I was reaping what I sowed… and could feel the pain of all the victims, when abused by people like me.

Rita : so did you .. you must be feeling really good when i was going through that horrible .. u know i was feeling horrible  about myself and  you came and bullying me .. you were literally bullying me. out of everyone, only i can feel how you were getting personal with me and i let it be ...
Remember the morning you came , when Sree Maa Shri Ji went to Wanaka

Iphigenie Amoutzias: yes and i enjoyed that.. having  that power  .. over you '(.23 sec)

Rita: yah.. did you see how you behaved with me ..

Iphigenie Amoutzias: yah

Rita: i was sleeping .. a normal person does not do that .

Iphigenie Amoutzias: i knew it was wrong . i knew that but i still did it :

My observation: It’s very hard for Narcissist to lose control. Even though I knew that what I am doing was wrong, I also could not stop myself, in hurting others... This is typical Narcissist behaviour.

Rita: coz you enjoyed right

Iphigenie Amoutzias: i enjoyed the power over you

Rita: you enjoyed making me feel like that

Iphigenie Amoutzias: yes

Rita: and who is  there for you right now

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Exactly that person.


Summary

This is a typical behaviour of a Narcissist, enjoying power over vulnerable people. Though we pretend that we care, we are far far away from caring for anyone. We don't even know what is caring and how to actually care. Everything revolves around me, myself and I, and we constantly steal the concepts, titles and mimic emotion, to create a personality. We do not have any personality of our own and actually do not even know how to operate and behave...it is a very sad state...and desperately needs help...


It is the blessing and all the hard work of Sree Maa  who helped me to see how this  sick mind operates, due to which now I can stop this narcissistic self in abusing others.