Iphigenie/Malana openly flaunts on being a Psychopathic Narcissist on a podcast




I find it extremely strange that, in Iphigenies recent interview, she openly accepted to being a psychopathic narcissist and still the radio jockey went ahead, claiming that Iphigenie was in a cult... seriously??

Covert narcissists, psychopaths and sociopaths work in subtle ways to destroy their target and that's why they are very hard to catch. We are expert in conning, manipulating and acting as a victim in a subtle way. We actually recruit flying monkey to do our dirty Job.

This makes me very sad that even after accepting the truth Iphigenie is openly making such statements, media is still blind not to catch the real perpetrator

Transcript from  Iphigenie  Amoutzias / Malana Taresi's  paid interview on a podcast. Kindly click on below link to hear the Interview
Iphigenie Amoutzias: "Ammmm… They are Narcissists or psychopath, whatever they called us. And yah.. I..I..really thought, may be I am...Maybe on the SUBTLE LEVEL..because in my case it is not obvious. MAY BE ON SUBTLE  LEVEL I AM. so I got these books out, I researched about it and thought.. Yah.. MAY BE…"


Summary

It is extremely hard to believe that even after admitting in the radio show, the Radio Jockey went ahead and did not question her once. In fact no research was done on Narcissism  and I AM 100% sure now that ALL THE MEDIA CAN BE BOUGHT BY MONEY.. .. MEDIA ACTUALLY  DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH… JUST MERE DOLLARS WOULD BE ENOUGH TO SELL THEIR SOUL...I CHALLENGE MEDIA NOW.. WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO SAY??

It is extremely sad that they are poking fun of the real victims of Cults.  People like Iphigenie are not Victims but con artists and if now Justice is not done… with this much of proof… then i believe this world really deserves to suffer at the hand of Narcissist….Which is very sad…..