Destruction path of a Narcissist



Ps: Kindly use earphones to hear to the audio clearly

Chat between Nandini and Iphigenie (Dallia, Meera and Malana Taresi) on 23rd May 2017


In the following transcripts you will see how Iphigenie Amoutzias was proud to be a Narcissist and was happy to create the destruction of Kosmic Fusion. I was able to see the shades of Narcissist in Iphigenie as I also have the same shades and I was trying to help her reflect on her actions by having a heart to heart chat with her. Iphigenie has displayed typical patterns of Narcissists to attack and destroy after having the supply taken from her. These transcripts will tell you the real story of what Iphigenie was doing behind the scenes, not her victim act that she is selling to all the media.

Kindly click below link to hear the Conversation between Rita and Iphigenie

“I like Destroying" - Iphigenie Amoutzias


Now this is How Narcissists are confident in lying and portraying an image. We both are the same people. The feeling of being invincible like Iphigenie Amoutzias was extremely strong in me as well.
I was the witness of how Iphigenie Amoutzias very strategically bought this cult word in Nz Tribe meeting  and step by step tried to brainwash each Pulsar by portraying a false image of Sree Maa.
She even tried to do this with me but could not succeed in brainwashing my mind against Sree Maa. I knew straightway, she is the person not to be trusted at all and could easily see my shades in her..
Iphigenie Amoutzias started to open up.. 


Please note that Iphigenie is also known as Meera and Dallia

Iphigenie Amoutzias: i dont think it’s a cult

Rita: No ... you... Meera don’t lie to me ...you lie and I will catch you. You knew, you had that doubt that it’s a cult.

My observation: Being a Narcissist, it very easy to catch  the other Narcissist when telling lie and knowing Iphigenie Amoutzias, I have witnessed her sly games very closely. Even when Iphigenie Amoutzias was working for me, she tried to even make my staff and customers go against me. This was so shocking that I have to fire her immediately.

Iphigenie Amoutzias: In the beginning i did.

Rita: you still think its a cult. What are you talking about Meera.

Rita: Basically they are to sexually or physically abuse you. But over here we are taught of the celibacy

Iphigenie Amoutzias: yes

Rita: You know, we have the food, the purity of the food, the clothes, the Chandlo, the way of the life. If you read in Bhagwad Geeta or anywhere it’s exactly the same what Sree Maa Shri Ji is teaching us, Vachnamrut.

My observation: Now from the starting it was very clear to each one of us what the FIT programme would be all about, then I do not understand why Iphegenia had so much issues… Hang on, is she a Narcissist, because only a Narcissist likes to twist and turn  all the facts and making it very different from the actual truth and this is what she is doing now?? Running a Smear campaign that it’s a Cult... really??

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Yeah and all that love and the compassion, you don’t get that in a cult

Rita: We have been pushed like that because we have to let go of this mental body so that we can get our Brahm Swaroop

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Yes

Rita: And how can you get that, SreeMaa Shri Ji is helping us in clearing that

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Yes

Rita: Who will put the hand in the dirty vessel, dirtiest vessels.

Rita: you have destroyed people that came in Kosmic Fusion

Rita: You played within Kosmic Fusion

Iphigenie Amoutzias: gosh

Rita: you have played within Kosmic Fusion

Iphigenie Amoutzias: i have really destroyed Kosmic Fusion

Rita: Yes, you did

Iphigenie Amoutzias: I have tried to destroy Sree Maa Shri Ji

Rita: And how did you do that, you saying you destroyed it

Iphigenie Amoutzias: I tried to destroy.

Rita: How?

Iphigenie Amoutzias: By talking...putting doubts in people’s minds about Sree Maa (1.46 min)

Rita: Why?

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Just because I like destroying (1.52 min) 

Summary 


I am aware that it is very shocking for a normal person to hear this, but this is a very typical behaviour of a Narcissist who plays behind the mask and feels pleasure in destroying and damaging things ...

Please take this very seriously. It's a very big RED ALERT to not to fall for people’s words without actually knowing the truth. Narcissists are expert in " ACTING" as a victim. She could not win with me because I knew when and what sort of she was playing and I could easily catch her. Basically, when I was talking to Iphigenie Amoutzias,I really thought I was talking to myself and going through things which I have gone through in my life  which were exactly the same but a normal person would struggle to catch these nuances.

Narcissist loves to destroy things, because only then, we can get some satisfaction to feel good about ourself. Iphigenie Amoutzias was extremely jealous of Sree Maa, because she wanted to have what Sree Maa have...