Sinister plan of Iphigenie to destroy Kosmic Fusion and indirectly sabotage Sree Maa


Ps: Kindly use earphones to hear to the audio clearly

Chat between Nandini and Iphigenie Amoutzias (Dallia, Meera and Malana Taresi) in June 2017

In the following transcripts you will see how Iphigenie Amoutzias was proud to be a Narcissist and was happy to create the destruction of Kosmic Fusion. I was able to see the shades of Narcissist in Iphigenie as I also have the same shades and I was trying to help her reflect on her actions by having a heart to heart chat with her. Iphigenie has displayed typical patterns of Narcissists to attack and destroy after having the supply taken from her. These transcripts will tell you the real story of what Iphigenie was doing behind the scenes, not her victim act that she is selling to all the media. 


Kindly click on the link below to hear the Audio recording of chat beween Rita and Iphigenie



Iphigenie Amoutzias claims, destroying Kosmic Fusion meant destroying Sree Maa


So many proofs, if anyone still want to close their eyes and do not want to see this hard core truth then I think the voice of conscience have literally died...

We Narcissist are very cunning, dangerous and highly manipulative people. I know how my mind operates and I get sick when I  witness each and every disgusting thoughts rushing  all the time...
and In this conversation, you all will be able to witness Iphigenies' sick mind as well...Hope Iphigenie can wake up...

Please hear the confidence and the pride Iphigenie Amoutzias is displaying while admitting that she wanted to destroy Kosmic Fusion as that's means destroying Sree Maa.. does a normal person talks like that? 

This person is extremely Sick.....CIFS (so called.. Cult Information & Family Support) What else do you need??

Rita: So, yesterday you mention that no one like Sree Maa ever walked into your life.

Iphigenie Amoutzias: mmmm

Rita: You have never met anyone like Sree Maa Shri Ji right..

Iphigenie Amoutzias: No..

Rita: so instantly the jealousy and enviousness ..

Iphigenie Amoutzias: yup..yahh..

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Yes was there and I wanted what Sree Maa has (.016 sec)

Rita: So

Iphigenie Amoutzias:Yup..yeah.. I wanted to have that ….yup definitely Sree Maa was the real deal I can see now (.21 sec)
My observation: Words are not put in her mouth but actually she is herself admitting very confidently...
Rita: You cannot just tolerate what Sree Maa Shri Ji has

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Yup

Rita: Do you see that?

Iphigenie Amoutzias: And to destroy. Just to destroy... Sree Maa (.36 sec)

Rita: To destroy ...what do you mean by when you say “to destroy Sree Maa Shri Ji;

Iphigenie Amoutzias: Well destroying Kosmic Fusion means destroying Sree Maa Shri Ji (.44 sec)

Rita: I mean if you saying you are destroying Sree Maa Shri Ji..

Iphigenie Amoutzias:..or using..

Rita:no..I mean…. if you saying using Sree Maa Shri Ji or destroying Sree Maa Shri Ji.., it does not make any sense, you not gonna go there

Iphigenie Amoutzias: ( Iphigenie Amoutzias blows her nose)...oh..no.. I learn first.. I learn first and then... keep it..(1.04 min)

My observation: Does this looks like a person who is a victim?? Her hate and need to destroy Sree Maa is visible and it was her mission in a way to harm and hurt a person who trusted her with a position to be the representative of Kosmic Fusion in NZ … This is very scary…

Rita: You learn first….

Summary

It is the Grace that something has awaken inside me and finally able to stop myself  from hurting others in order to  feel good and I really hope Iphigenie can also  see that hurting others to feel good can never be right...and even to feel special after literally abusing the goodness of people, is sick….so what is in us that still want to make us feel special?? What is in us that always wants to blame others? What is in us that is not able to reflect and questions our ethics (if we have any)? Why we always have so many excuses and justification? Why we cannot accept our mistakes and get threatened very easily? Why we cannot ever maintain any relationship? Why? Why? Why?

A lot of Voice dialogue was done with me which I knew was for my own good but I still struggled. I went through all the incidents that happened in my life and one by one.... It was extremely hard to come out of the bubble. I struggled everyday. I struggled to see the mirror everyday, my broken self was scared to face it. I kept on giving excuses and justification so that I can still hold the VICTIM TITLE.. I cannot let go of being a victim because I hated taking responsibility and to face it for the first time admit  that actually I am a failure There was so many emotions that I had suppressed inside and My dearest Sree Maa, kept on helping me.

Sree Maa gave me what I needed and what was best for me.

Nobody does  what Sree Maa have done for people like me...... how hard it must be for Sree Maa... ..When someone is actually doing good for you but in return kept on bearing the brunt..how much compassionate Sree Maa must be, to open the arms for even people like us...it is a blessing to meet Sree Maa in this life.... I am too scared to even think, of what would have happened if Sree Maa didn't walk in my life...I am very grateful and in deep gratitude for what Sree Maa have done for me....and always will be..