Idealization, Devalue and Discarding - Joy Kuo | Joy Awakening



Idealization, Devalue and Discarding - Joy Kuo | Joy Awakening | Awakening with Joy


This is my experience with Joy Kuo. Like Iphigenie, Joy went with numerous name like Sherry, Irene Kuo, Tzu-Ling Kuo Komal Kuo, Joy Kuo etc etc. It is one of the typical way Narcissists move around in our society. I met Joy in 2014 and had been in touch for the next 4 years.


Initially after finding out about my Hair Extensions Business, Joy Kuo started sending me texts or call me  to take more information about my business. 


Being a Narcissist myself, Grandiosity came very naturally to me, not knowing that i am digging a hole for myself. i also kept on over-exaggerating about the business success and my over-ambitious  plan. She started to give me extra attention and importance which i really liked. 


But things started to go bit hasty when she shared her desire to also start a hair extensions business in Australia. 

I was bit shocked as  i did not see it coming. When i look back i can see how  she was using guilt as a weapon, which was the name of  Sree Maa and Kosmic Fusion, to get what she wanted.

During this time she was super nice with me. She would call me many times to check how i am and was very supportive and sort of idealizing.

She wanted me to train her for free for hair extensions and help her to set up her business.

Now, when i look back, i can see very clearly how she was not satisfied with two businesses already, which she was running plus a job, and still had this excessive greed of wanting more and more..

Somehow i kept on wasting her time and very slyly kept her away from my business. But when Jeeya came as a manager to my new shop, immediately she started using Jeeya to push me to add her line of cosmetics in my new shop (this was her third business by that time).

Jeeya kept on pushing me and i knew that it was not Jeeya who was talking but in fact she was been used as flying monkey by Joy Kuo to do her dirty work.

Somehow i once again managed to keep Joy Kuo away from my business, though it did create a bit of disagreement between Jeeya and myself.

But i did not know that this would be coming at a cost.

During my reflection Process, when i was looking deeply at my grey shades, Joy Kuo used this opportunity to take all her frustration out by devaluing me and the effort that i was making.

She would mock at me all the time and would make everyone go against me by constantly lying and giving a very different story of what actually happened.

I was bullied, harassed, pushed and yelled by her when i was at my lowest point.

When she came to stay at the Ashram House, she took all the control of the Ashram Project and even made sure everything was done her way and her style, all by using the name of Sree Maa to create the guilt which made it easy for her to take advantage, manipulate and control everyone.

If I would finish 4 mins early to go to work, she would create a very big scene as if i have done the biggest crime of the century. She would constantly send me horrible messages which would trigger me and in that emotion if i would say something back to her, she would use it as a proof of how i am making her life hell when it was the other way around. 


Joy Kuo used me to drive her around and to pay for her,  she would steal all my credit and would discard me very easily. 


Now when I look back, i can see how i was actually getting the taste of my own Narcissistic Parasite lifestyle through Joy Kuo. In fact , after going through that horrible experience with her, i made one thing very strong in me, that there is no way i want to fall back to how i operated in my life before. And looking at her now, i get scared that if Sree Maa had not stopped me or helped me, i could also be running similar channels (Rita Awakening) to use innocent people as my supply, to feel good about my broken self without caring about the damage caused by my inhuman actions.