Introduction - The pathway to Nandini



Years ago I started my spiritual journey by considering my Spiritual Guru as my Whole & Soul, it turned out that I got more than I could have ever asked for.


This blog is my journey & my experience which no one can take away from me. I share my experiences to educate people to be positive and hopeful that niceness should be given a chance so we can leave a better future for this planet.


Way back in 2014, I did my Awakenin & Transformation workshop with a spiritual mission , that very day I had premonition that something is going to change for me, for good - it did.


I personally felt a huge sense of ease and relief that I was finally out of the vicious cycle of Fake Self. I had support and I fully trusted my mentor (who happened to be my Guru as well).


Please bear with me while reading this blog, I'm not a professional writer or a blogger yet I want the world to hear my voice - this might change your world as much as it did for me. 2014 was the year which changed my course of direction, at a time when manipulating people, shifting blame, having some sort of sadistic pleasure would come naturally to me. Conscience was almost non-existent, of'course like a typical Narcissist I had awareness but a fun factor took precedence.


Along my journey, I came across shades of Narcissism in spirituality, from covert to the most malignant types. Such people showed me the mirror at times, it wasn't pleasant experience and at this time point I made a wise choice to make an effort to at least address my pattern.


As for the Narcs that I came across, they didn't move an inch. Even after years of knowing them, with hand on my heart I can say they lost a golden opportunity to address their shadow self, their own behaviour and patterns - No one has every benefited from denial and the surface is so slippery that it takes less than moment to slip back into the patterns.


If you like my blog, learn anything from it then please feel free to share as this will benefit needy people and some really nice people will be saved from becoming victims of Narcs.


-Nandini


Update: People say healing occurs when the healee is ready, in my case it has been work in progress and forever will. After 5 years since I started my journey I still hold my Guru dear to my heart and it will never change. A true Guru will be upfront, will never hold back the truth and give a real deal - I count my self lucky to have come across one.