Sree Maa and Shrijis' Kindness




As I reflect through my journey of little over 5 years at Kosmic Fusion, I come to this realization point on the transformation I have gone through from a flimsy person to someone who can look at the inner flaws, without feeling ashamed or judgmental.


Once again, always gracious and trusting  Sree Maa and Shriji, showered me with so much of Grace and compassion by giving me this beautiful Opportunity to host the Silent Transmissions in Auckland, New Zealand.


I really don't have any more words to say, I am just speechless. I am the same person who sabotaged, back stabbed and consistently caused harassment to Sree Maa and Shriji but in return, I have this platform to share most sacred mother of all frequencies and vibration with people.


Does this need any more explanation to define Sree Maa and Shrijis' heart.



I sign off this blog series on a high note and promise to my self that, I will never let go, this hand of support which cared and nurtured my Soul. 


What has changed in the past 5 years? I'm more aware of my actions, I'm considerate towards people, I reflect, I reciprocate... and this is just the beginning...I will forever be indebted to Sree Maa for holding my hand when I was at my lowest.

Sree Maa, I Love You